Tuesday 3 June 2008

My Babies have arrived

Thursday 29th May and what a day to have my babes. Mums first dog Kizzie had this day as her birthday so I am chuffed, honoured to have this day as another special one for my Mum.
I have had a few days of panting and restlessnes before today. Did not really know what was going on as I am very new to this sort of thing. But at ten past one, just as Mum and Dad sat down for lunch I had this urge to push and wow, I had a baby. We were so excited and Mum and Dad helped bring her, yes it was a girl, to me to see what I had produced. She was a bit of a messy thing so thought I'd better clean her up and break this thing that she was still attached to. No sooner done that when woops another push and well if it wasn't another one. I was told that this one was a boy. Cleaned him up and the mess he left behind. Gosh the pair of them are hungry. I need a bit of a rest now. In no time out popped number three, another girl and then number four. Yes another girl. Am I going to have another boy I wonder? Had a bit of a rest as I'd been at this for hour and threequarters. One more, another girl came at 3.15 and we all thought that that may be it as five had been seen on my scan. But no, one more push and this was a big one and out popped yet another girl and boy is she big. So by 3.40 I had six in all, one boy and five girls. Not bad for a first timer. I am in a bit of a mess but cleaning up as best I can and Mum doesnt seem to be cross about it. I had a bit of belated lunch and settled down to start motherhood. It was quite easy really. Ah well tomorrow will be the beginning of a new adventure for my Mum and Dad. They do seem very proud of me.

No comments: